THIS WHAT YOU RECEIVE WITH EVERY SESSION:
- All family packages designed for up to 5 people. I charge $30 for every additional child and $50 for every additional adult.
- I do photo sessions in my home studio in Johns Creek, your home, or on location. Travel Fee applies to ALL "in your house" and "on location" sessions.
- Pre-session consultation will be done by phone or email.
- Private online gallery will be delivered within 3 weeks from the session.
- You will have an opportunity to purchase top of the line prints, albums, and other amazing photo products directly from the photographer.
- A variety of children's and maternity outfits and accessories are available in the studio.
- Client is responsible for any permits, rental fees, travel and parking fees.
- All the pictures are taken, retouched and edited by photographer in her own style and design. Any additional adjustments by client’s request in edited pictures (fixing of make-up, hair, body/clothes details, face swaps, new background) are subject of charge of $40-50 per picture, depending on the amount of work.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR THE PHOTO SHOOT:
- It's important that you arrive on time or few minutes early. Please don't be late, I leave very little or no gaps between sessions, and I may not have enough time for you and your family at the photoshoot in case your late. I have specific timing available for the sessions on location: 1,5 hours before sunset or 1 hour after the sunrise.
- Please make sure to have plain tan, white, and/or black underwear with you. Please bring your clothing and accessories ( if we discussed ) or use my studio clothing. If you need help with clothing selection I can give you recommendation on a professional stylist that can do it for you. Your clothes must be clean and nicely pressed and be hung on hangers.
- Please come with well-hydrated skin and lips ( if lips are chapped, consider using a lip scrub and lip balm before the shoot ), as well as clean, trimmed nails and toenails with either no nail polish or a nude or clear polish. Please have a good casual makeup and your hair styled. If you need help, I have makeup artist recommendations that give discounts to all my clients.
- If you are looking for family photos, please make sure you all have matching, or color coordinated outfits.
- Please avoid eating/drinking colorful food and make sure your children don't have an access to their markers prior to arriving to the location.
- Please make sure your hair is combed ( bring your own brushes ), outfits clean and neat. Make sure to remove your items from your pockets.
- During the photoshoot our clients are responsible for siblings and other children that came with them.
- Recording videos and taking photos with phones/cameras is prohibited unless agreed with me upon scheduling.
- If you come with a baby/toddler please make sure your they are happy, rested, and well hydrated. You may feed him/her their favorite breakfast, listen to their favorite music on the way here. Sometimes ( for older kids ) it's suggested to promise them a yummy snack after the session or a cute surprise.
- Please bring kids snacks, drinks, and toys it will help to get their attention. You also may bring any extra fun props you think would be appropriate to incorporate.
- Please be aware that we will try our best to make your child smile but, unfortunately, some kids even if they smile a lot at home they don't smile at the studio.
- Photographer's contract must be signed before the session via internet link that I send out.
- The full balance must be paid at the day of the session.
- If you have uncooperative child, I may extend our sessions if the time permits. I charge $100 for 30 min of my time.
- Please be careful with my props. If you or your child breaks the prop in the studio/outdoors client is responsible for the damages and must pay for the damage.
- All rates are subject to change without notice.
- All sessions done with COVID precautions. The photographer wears mask and disinfect air and all the surfaces after each client.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. I look forward to working with you soon!