HOW TO PREPARE FOR THE PHOTO SHOOT
- It's important that you arrive on time or few minutes early. Please don't be late, I leave very little or no gaps between sessions, and I may not have enough time for you and your family at the photoshoot in case your late.
- Please make sure to have plain tan, white, and/or black underwear with you. Please bring your clothing and accessories ( if we discussed ) or use my studio clothing. If you need help with clothing selection I can give you recommendation on a professional stylist that can do it for you. Your clothes must be clean and nicely pressed and be hung on hangers.
- Please come with well-hydrated skin and lips ( if lips are chapped, consider using a lip scrub and lip balm before the shoot ), as well as clean, trimmed nails and toenails with either no nail polish or a nude or clear polish. Please have a good casual makeup and your hair styled. If you need help, I have make up artist recommendations that give discounts to all my clients.
- If you are looking for family photos, please make sure you all have matching or color coordinated outfits.
- During the photoshoot our clients are responsible for siblings and other children that came with them.
- Recording videos and taking photos with phones/cameras is prohibited unless agreed with me upon scheduling.
- If you come with a baby/toddler please make sure your they are happy, rested, and well hydrated. You may feed him/her their favorite breakfast, listen to their favorite music on the way here. Sometimes ( for older kids ) it's suggested to promise them a yummy snack after the session or a cute surprise.
- Please bring kids snacks, drinks, and toys it will help to get their attention.
You also may bring any extra fun props you think would be apprpriate to incorporate.
- Please be aware that we will try our best to make your child smile but, unfortunately, some kids even if they smile a lot at home they don't smile at the studio,
- Photographer's contract must be signed before the session via internet link that I send out.
- The full balance must be paid at the day of the session.
- If you have uncooperative child I may extend our sessions if the time permits. I charge $100 for 30 min of my time.
- Please be careful with my props. If you or your child breaks the prop in the studio/outdoors client is responsible for the damages and must pay for the damage.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. I look forward to working with you soon!