THIS WHAT YOU RECEIVE WITH EVERY SESSION:
- All family packages designed for up to 5 people. I charge $50 for every additional person.
- I do photo sessions in my home studio in Johns Creek, your home, or on location. Travel Fee applies to ALL "in your house" and "on location" sessions.
- Pre-session consultation will be done by phone or email.
- Private online gallery will be delivered within 3 weeks from the session.
- You will have an opportunity to purchase top of the line prints, albums, and other amazing photo products directly from the photographer.
- A variety of girls, ladies, and maternity outfits and accessories are available in the studio.
- Client is responsible for any permits, rental fees, travel and parking fees.
- All the pictures are taken, retouched and edited by photographer in her own style and design. Any additional adjustments by client’s request in edited pictures (fixing of make-up, hair, body/clothes details, face swaps, new background) are subject of charge of $40-50 per picture, depending on the amount of work.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR THE PHOTO SHOOT:
- It's important that you arrive on time or few minutes early. Please don't be late, I leave very little or no gaps between sessions, and I may not have enough time for you and your family at the photoshoot in case your late. I have specific timing available for the sessions on location: 1,5 hours before sunset or 1 hour after the sunrise.
- Please make sure to have plain tan, white, and/or black underwear with you. Please bring your clothing and accessories ( if we discussed ) or use my studio clothing. If you need help with clothing selection I can give you recommendation on a professional stylist that can do it for you. Your clothes must be clean and nicely pressed and be hung on hangers.
- Please come with well-hydrated skin and lips ( if lips are chapped, consider using a lip scrub and lip balm before the shoot ), as well as clean, trimmed nails and toenails with either no nail polish or a nude or clear polish. Please have a good casual makeup and your hair styled. If you need help, I have makeup artist recommendations that give discounts to all my clients.
- If you are looking for family photos, please make sure you all have matching, or color coordinated outfits.
- Please make sure your hair is combed ( bring your own brushes ), outfits clean and neat. Make sure to remove your items from your pockets.
- Please avoid eating/drinking colorful food and make sure your children don't have an access to their markers prior to arriving to the location.
- Recording videos and taking photos with phones/cameras is prohibited unless agreed with me upon scheduling.
- During the photoshoot our clients are responsible for their children that came with them.
- If you come with a baby/toddler please make sure your they are happy, rested, and well hydrated. You may feed him/her their favorite breakfast, listen to their favorite music on the way here. Sometimes ( for older kids ) it's suggested to promise them a yummy snack after the session or a cute surprise.
- If you have uncooperative child, I may extend our sessions if the time permits. I charge $100 for 30 min of my time.
- Please bring kids snacks, drinks, and toys it will help to get their attention. You also may bring any extra fun props you think would be appropriate to incorporate.
- Please be aware that we will try our best to make your child smile but, unfortunately, some kids even if they smile a lot at home they don't smile at the studio.
- Photographer's contract must be signed before the session via internet link that I send out.
- The full balance must be paid at the day of the session.
- Please be careful with my props. If you or your child breaks the prop in the studio/outdoors client is responsible for the damages and must pay for the damage.
- All rates are subject to change without notice.
- LATE FEE - I charge $1/minute up to 15 minutes, and after 15 min it is $50, after 30 min - the session is cancelled and deposit is non refundable.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. I look forward to working with you soon!